View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 08:25 PM   #7
Coupe50h
Registered Member

Yep, and another law passed, if you get tickets, i think moving violation only, if im not mistaken, you get points for every ticket, and eventually if you get enough "points" you get your licence suspended, and it cost lots of $$ to get it back....

but on the subject, i still know of people that streetrace here in tx, the scene has been kinda dead lately though, but thats good, because less people, draw less cops, and yes we do it late, on a backroad that we rarely see any traffic, i havent been out since sept 1st though, but im sure i will......to bad down here in s.a. we have the highest dwi fatality rate, and they are cracking down on streetracing? wtf? most accident are kids testing the limits of their moms, or grandma's car in a residential neighborhood, kill themselves, or someone else, and it's automatically labeld "streetracing"

our local track is holding a "midnight drags" night now, which is only streetcars with exhaust/mufflers running with just a tree, and win light, no timeslips (street oriented) and takes place 11:00pm to 3 am! and will also be cheaper than normal test n tune night, also will have seperate lanes just for grudge racers.
if they keep that up, im done with the street.
X-Texas highway patrol ssp 1990 coupe - exploder Gt-40 iron heads, Explorer intake, 19 lber's. E-cam. crane 1.7 rollers. 190fp. 75mm maf. 65mm tb, tubular subframe connectors, mac cai, Asp crank pulley, T-5, king cobra clutch, flowtech 1-5/8 unequals, mac X-pipe Frpp driveshaft, lakewood Lca's.
race weight 3,160

12.69 @ 107.35, 1.71 60' 26x8.5 drag's 3.90 gear

13.20 @ 106.91 - 235/60/15 firestones 2.3 60' 3.27 gear
Coupe50h is offline   Reply With Quote