View Single Post
Old 04-11-2002, 08:49 PM   #6
Rosco
Registered Member

Video? The video the Chevy Dealer gives you? No, it's in the car though. My dad actually went to go check it out this morning to have it inspected....results.... Absolutly nothing wrong with it. and only 19k on it...wow. I can't wait to drive it. We're going down next week sometime to pick it up..and yes..I get to drive it back while my dad drives my stang back I can't tell you how excited I am. One thing on how powerful these C5's are.. We test drove some guys up in Rochester to see if we wanted to buy it. Well, the car was in the worst shape I've ever seen one in....Mechanical shape that is. I mean..I seriously think I could've taken it in my stock stang. But amazingly at 25mph going up the onramp...(it was an automatic one)..the tires started spinning as soon as you put the pedal to the floor....Yeah..it spun the tires like crazy..But it wouldn't go anywhere. The one we're getting...my dad had it in 3rd gear..running about 1500rpms, and he laid it to the floor..didn't churp them...but when it hid about 1800rpms It started to throw me into my seat..Wow. Heh..and the exhaust system on it is a $1300 system...You should hear that puppy growl..I'll hafto post a sound clip when i get a chance to record it.
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote