View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 03:20 PM   #9
Rosco
Registered Member

Well, actually I lost my website..heh..i hadn't been on it for a while...and my account when inactive. So sometime, when i get time from school, work, and kicking my damn car, i'll hafto set it up again.

The vettes a 6spd, and we're gonna pick it up next week! I can't wait. If you goto the lingenfelter website they have a movie of the 427 TT Auto vette...It's been a long time since the 427 has been the heart of a vette...since...the 70's i think..maybe earlier.. the video's link is right here...it's crazy.. http://www.lingenfelter.com/main/lpe_tt.avi

Oh yeah, they have a body kit too...Maybe my dad would buy that for $25k? hehe..i doubt it.

18"x9.5" 285/30ZR18 - front
19"x13" 345/ 30ZR19 - rear
^--------------------
But it does allow these size tires to fit -----| well..the front tires are as big as the stock rear tires on the c5's...WOW
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote