View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 12:01 AM   #11
Rosco
Registered Member

Default Very True!

Actually...I found some decent later years vette's before they switched to the C4's in 1984. God..i really hate those years..they look high off the ground..and..god...everything looks messed up with them...that's what I think...I *would* drive one though...if it had a greenwood body kit...those looook really nice. Talk about budget...my plan is to sometime purchase a 1967 427 Corvette, all original..hmmm...dunno how much that's gonna cost...there's a 327 '67, and the guy is selling it for..i think he wanted like 50k for it...Guess i should start saving my money...or go rob a couple banks
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote