MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2002, 07:18 PM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Unhappy The Time has Come

Well unfortunatly the time has come for a new car for my father...Getting rid of the '00 GrandPrix GTP. Although it was a fun car to drive, suprising alot of people. WELL....after about 2 months of looking...we've finally found the car. '98 Corvette 6spd, B&D Tri-Flow exhaust, and a Dual K&N intake. Well unfortunatly my dad's car's gonna kick my *****. Even without mods ..That's the bad news..good news..I'm gonna get to drive it every so often...and I have a feeling it's gonna make me not wanna drive my 5.0. You guys have any ideas on how fast these run in the 1/4? I know the 0-60 times are 4.6 for the 6spd's but i'm not sure about the 1/4 mile times. Man, I wish i could fit 275's on my car.
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote