MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-16-2001, 11:42 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Wink Turning over a new leaf. Time to be Jerk Damien!

Thats it I've had it with bieng Nice to Women I want to date/marry/whatever. It doesnt seem to work, so I'm going to be the exact opposite from now on.

The next girl I want to see, I'm going to kick there cat, throw there dog, visibily scratch myself then shake the fathers hand, Tach my 2000 GT (40 series Flows with Off-road H-Pipe) up to 6000 Grand at least 12 times every time I pull up and right before I leave.

Moon and flip off there nieghbors as they drive by, Fart and Burp at the Table during Dinner and blame it on the mom, fling bogers while there talking to me, Slam the door every time, Leave two WIDE rubber streaks in the drive way everyday.

On top of all that Niceness, I'll forget Birthdays (Opps did that one already), Forget Anniversarys, Hog the TV, Give her stuff she has no intrest in or hates, Talk Super loudly all the time.

After she finshes talking to me I'll say "Oh I'm sorry did you say something." Be an hour late instead of 15 minutes early, dress totally out of style and occasion. Oh and wear obcene shirts over her house for her parents to laugh at.

Yes, that has to work, because being nice doesnt get me Sh!t, beside a BIG HEART BREAK. SO WATCH OUT WORLD HERE COMES THE NEW DAMIEN. (Thats my actual name, and yes I've been called the son of Satan before)
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 02:27 AM   #2
PKRWUD

Thumbs up

THIS is a guy who knows how to have a good time!

Take care,
~Chris

P.S. Watch out for falling spires.

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: Peckerwoods Pit Stop

My teams site: Jim Porter Racing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN.
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 06:25 AM   #3
gt lee

Unhappy

Well I feel sorry for the woman you come across she better have a helmet on. Is life that bad? Sounds like it, well hope things work out better for ya and be nice to her dad he might be cool.

------------------
gt lee
Old 10-17-2001, 08:32 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Wink

ah don't listen to gt lee she's my wife, she know's that's how i treat her , just kidding , really though merc time will pass & you will feel better ,just don't do what i did when i got divorced ,-join the navy, though i must say spain is europe's florida, & hey they don't wear bathing suit top's hehe. gotta go before i get in trouble ,hehe.later. marty

------------------
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 08:54 AM   #5
Coupe Devil

Hey man go for it. You talked about wanting to build an AC Cobra now is the perfect time. NO woman to get in the way UNLESS she is like some of the ladies on here and would buy you parts or port your heads for you or something. (Had to put that in so I wouldn't get whipped, sorry fellas). I say be a jerk and see how it works.

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 4.10's, summit rear cover, elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, holley 650 d.p.carb., built c-4, e-303, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, roll cage, summit seat, subs, 15x10's in the back with slicks, skinnies up front, all in use for 1988 Hatch Drag Car. Hope to start running next year. Hoping for 7.20's after all is done with small motor.
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 09:13 AM   #6
Mach 1
Registered Member

Merc - you got to be balanced man, you are on the right track about not being nice all the time, but u cant act like u described eithier..lol..well, maybe.

Anyway, woman will walk from a man who kisses their but all the time. You have to make her think your "in demand" even if your not. Would a man in demand be kissing *** ? heck no. Treat her with respect, just be cool about it bro. Youll be all right, hang in there.

------------------
1993 GT/AOD
'93 Mustang GT
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 10:25 AM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Smile

hey merc ,take from a middle aged married guy you will find a lady, you can live with , i tossed around the idea to lee about buying a new car she was not for it , but i told her i always had to buy some used car , well finally she said ok, i went & picked out my gt after work one morning , worked out the deal, next day i told her let's go get our new car ,what?was the reply i got , ijust said get in the truck & check it out ,well you know how it goes ,-i dont like this car ,i said so,i'm buying it ,well to make along story short ,she loves the stang, seems like i never get to drive it ,jk but she really does love it now, hope this makes sense but after working 3rd around noon you start getting kinda out there.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 12:04 PM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

LOL....That was ment to be funny. I wasnt serouis about bieng a jerk.

Serouisly though, I am going to change. I'm in demand, and my girlfriend (Well Ex now) Knew it. Thats why she never trusted me. Girls would smile and wave at me while they walked by our table during dinner, or while waiting to be seated, and while in the movie theaters.

She would hate when a girl came up to me to ask me anything.

But I'm not going to AS NICE as I have been. Yes, An AC Cobra would definetly help me out of anykind of depression I was filling. Especially one with a hellacious camming big block, and a Four speed.
Old 10-17-2001, 12:31 PM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

rock on my man , do what you want to do while you are young , hey girl's come & go , your born alone & you die alone, not being morbid ,just the fact's take care man.

------------------by the way ,no more funny storie's for us , or what?. see ya , marty.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 12:53 PM   #10
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Havent had any wierd experiences or strange stuff happen to me for a while. Thats why I havent had any funny stories to tell. Trust me as soon as something happens, I'll post about it.

Girls may come a dime a dozen, but I'm looking for that "SPecial one" They dont come a dime a dozen. Maybe there is no Special person and I've just been wasting my life looking for them.

I thought there was a certian some one for everyone. Guess thats just fairytales and BS, you know the stuff movies are based on.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:22 PM   #11
Capri306

Ah, you've learned the truth about women! Soon as you find your "inner arsehole," life will be much easier. You should listen to Tom Leykis for more tips on this, or go to blowmeuptom.com. That's been the entire problem though, dude: NO girl wants the 'nice' guy. Green Day had it right, nice guys finish last. Learned that one the hard way a looooong time ago.

GO GET SOME!!!

------------------
Capri306, Moderator, The Mustang Works Online
"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!"

[This message has been edited by Capri306 (edited 10-17-2001).]
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 01:35 PM   #12
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

i don't know merc but when you do find a woman you can trust you will know, call me an idiot if you want but after 21 year's i give my old lady my check every payday, i never ask where my cake is , but if i want to go & buy something that is stupid to her like, a stanid cd or some thing , she hands me the money ,yes we get into it but after a day , or year jk, it's over & back to the same old same old , it does get boring , but it's better than guessing , he-- i may just be getting old , let me know when you come up with another funny story ,jk see ya , marty.

------------------
Old 10-17-2001, 01:38 PM   #13
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Once you get another girl, and your ex finds out, she will want you back so bad. More women want you when you are taken. Trust me, been there done that, way too many times. After a while it won't hurt as much, you'll find someone else to spend time with, and everything will be ok. Woman aren't everything, now go save for a blower or get some nitrous! ;o)

------------------
-1989 GT, not stock.

-2000 Camaro SS-A4,
13.4's bone stock.

-1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), tubbed, trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 11:39 AM   #14
SxyRedStang
Registered Member

Lol Hey Merc! Believe me when I say, I know excatly how your feeling. I was always the nice girlfriend. If you ask many of my friends and my I dont know what he is yet but boyfriends friends they will tell you that I treated him like a king! Hell I even gave him my credit cards to help fund his mods on his car! I dont know anymore. I dont know if going that route will help(not being the good guy anymore) but then again maybe it will. I will have to try it? Maybe I wont get my heart ripped out and stompped on!
Truly, Jessey
SxyRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 02:29 PM   #15
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

SkyRedStang.

DAMN you bought your boyfriend car parts. Be still my beating heart.

ARE YOU AVAILABLE?????? LOL
Old 10-20-2001, 05:31 PM   #16
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Wink

You do know she's closer to me, right Merc?

Probably a Packer fan though. That and she's kinda spoken for by another member of this board I think.

At least he better speak up if he wants to keep her.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 05:52 PM   #17
SxyRedStang
Registered Member

Lol, Im starting to feel a little better here! Thanks guys! Anyways yeah I dont know about having a favorite football team. I would rather sit around the boobtube watchin a good round of boxing or a game of baseball!!

Jessey!
SxyRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 08:42 PM   #18
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Smile

dam- jessey, if i wasnt married -oh just kidding, how about hockey?,i hope you & merc are feeling better about your self's ,time passes and thing's get better or worse but you do get through it sooner or later. go red wing's.marty

------------------oh yes forgot about the mighty ny yankee's ,hate the brave's. jessey i was just kidding about , if i wasnt married i have a crazy sense of humor but i do wish you well.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-20-2001).]
Old 10-20-2001, 10:21 PM   #19
TXinPA
Registered Member

Oh, Merc, you are the man of my dreams!!! I'm gonna break off my secret affair with Elvis and move to NC just for you!!! Make sure you eat lots of beans and put on one of those shirts that says "Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks" And have a boquet of flyswatters waiting for me!

Hehehehehe, now where did I put my pills..
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 10:53 PM   #20
69fastback
IRAQ VET

There is always that fine balance u have to find. Be nice but yet u have to be mean sometimes. Its weird but just the way things work out. Hell i got a whole car out of it. There might be more too but that is a whole different story. Maybe it is just fairtales but i do believe there is that perfect girl out there somewhere.
This did turn into a funny post though.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote