View Single Post
Old 06-17-2002, 05:39 PM   #5
ricekilla
Registered Member

i used to have a procharger pullied for 9 # on my car but i took it off cuz the maintenance sucked. it kept on blowing my vacuum lines off my intake and blowing out my pcv valve and i hated working on the car cuz of the extra clutter, and hoses. sure the car hauled ***** but to me it wasnt worth it. this time i'm gonna go with nitrous. i know filling bottles sucks but when your not using it, you can forget about it and there isnt a strain on your crankshaft. besides, i would only use it if i couldnt take the other guy on motor. stoplight warrior, you can get an a-trim or an s-trim for that 5.0 cobra, but i would go w/ a pro charger. just make sure you run at least 24 lb injectors, a 190 lph penis pump, and set your timing at about 10 deg btdc, and gap your pugs to 30, your stock fuel pressure should be fine.
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote