MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2003, 12:09 PM   #1
46stang
Registered Member

Thumbs up It took two years and a new car but revenge is sweet!

I raced a mid 90's turbo 300zx a few years ago in my old gt stang and the guy put a real hurt on me, it was definately modded! Well since i've had my cobra for a year now i've been keeping an eye out for him. well i finally got lucky. I was turning left and low and behold he was right behind me. i recognized the car immediately! so once we turned he was right on my ***, so i nail it! my car gets all twisted up left lane, right lane, shift to second and still sliding side ways! so i back out of it. we roll up the street a little further and stage our cars next to each other at like 25-30mph roll. i left my car in 2nd as 1st would be a tire burner! we hit it and are dead even until about 60mph. i started pulling away hard, i shift to 3rd at 70mph and have a good car length on him start going through third until about 85mph and had like 2 cars on him. We had to shut down as there was to much traffic and it was getting dangerous quick. Plus now i was late for work We slowed down and he asked what i had! i said chip,pulley, exhaust! his expression was priceless! Obviously he had a few more mods than that So we gave each other thumbs up and went our ways! It was cool finally seeing and beating him! revenge is sweet!
Leon

11.49@122mph bakerfield raceway!
11.67@120mph fontana

98 GT, stock for now.
46stang is offline   Reply With Quote