Thread: Trans Am
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 12:36 PM   #1
VeNuM
Registered Member

Default Trans Am

Had absolutely nothing to do last night, so went cruising with a few other friends. We were out on rt 83 at like 11pm when i noticed the taillights of a black Trans Am (new style). So i pull up next to him and his windows must have been painted black because there was no way you could remotely see inside. So I give it a good rev drop down to 3rd and take off. He doesn't follow. Coming up on a yellow light, could have ran it but he stopped, I do the same. I motion for him to roll down his window. He does. I tell him nice car and ask him if he's up for it. He said he didn't want to humilate himself and I could easy toast him off. That said, he rolls up the window, light turns green, I take it hard off the line and he doesn't follow, just cruises along. I don't know what's up with him but any stock sounding Trans Am could easily take me.

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote