MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-31-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
SprchrgdPony
Registered Member

Thumbs up Trans Am WS6 Goes Down..

Hanging out at the local spot last night (Fuddruckers), decide to give a friend a ride in the mustang. Hes never been in a supercharged mustang and hes been wanting to ride in the 94 for a while now. So we get in.. i turn down the Drive Retard to about 7* Retard @ WOT. Get out onto US1 North and punch it.. spin hard going sideways.. let out and straighten it out.. shift 2nd and punch it again spinning hard.. slam 3rd and coast to the light. See a Trans Am WS6 at the light and thought nothing of it.. coasted by him and he comes up next to us.. wait a second and punch it.. spin hard in 1st but were about a half car out.. slam 2nd and keep spinning but still pulling a bit..slam 3rd and finally hook up and pull a car and turn onto the U-turn section. My friend notices that up ahead he is turning around too . Turn onto US1 South and cruise 1st gear at about 4000rpms waiting for him... get gets up next to us.. wait a second..nail it.. spin hard again in 1st.. slam 2nd.. start fishtailing.. by this time we were already 1 1 car out on him..slam 3rd and hook up and boost 6#'s and take about 4-4.5 cars on him.. coming up to the light just get into 4th cruising and he comes up along side of us..no room to run now cause there is a big curve coming up..so just hit that gas a couple of times showing were still game.. turn onto US1 North again..cruising in the far right lane waiting for him to come up next to us but he gets behind us so we turn into Fuddruckers. Parked and looked for the guy, but no quicker then we parked he left. Not sure what year or mods.. but it was quite loud so he at least had exhaust. Also had 2 guages on the A-pillar with a shift light on the A-pillar guage pod.
¤ 88 GT - "Project Grey Trash" & Looking For NOS!
¤ 69 Cougar - Its Primer.. Cams Hard.. And Loud..need i say more?

-In the S.Fla Area (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach) and wanna join a Mustang club? E-mail me @ CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and Let me know!

¤ TCH Racing !!!
SprchrgdPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 04:01 AM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Don't know why no one has responded to this so far??

That was a great kill!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 12:02 PM   #3
ReefBlueCoupe
Registered Member

sweet, i killed an LS1 WS6 Formula on the way home from the track Tuesday. priceless!
Old 04-05-2002, 01:25 PM   #4
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Good kill! You got to find this guy and find out why GM's LS1 couldn't keep up with a 5.0.
Nitrous Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 01:27 PM   #5
vtec8ter
Registered Member

Angry

did you ever think that maybe even with all of his so-called mods, that maybe he just couldn't drive or that it wasn't his car. his car should have at least kept up. good kill none the less
vtec8ter is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: