View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 05:32 PM   #1
JaxTheDJ
Registered Member

Default Turbo Fried Rice......LOL

We had a fairly big race at the track this weekend,My HB ran well first time out with the new 331,1.62 60's,7.34 going easy on it,but thats not the story......Loudmouth Ricer guy is sitting down about 4 pits away just running his mouth about how Fords suck,etc....the usual and his little Honda buddies convince him he's a real badass,I watch him run a Toyota and they were BOTH slow as hell,lots of stickers,wings,the works,The Honda wins with a 10.7 in the 1/8th....keep in mind he hasnt been there long enough to see my stang run....so here he comes with the "wanna run that peice of crap Ford" talk,I am truly amazed at this point but silent.....I move the Stang,back the trailer up and unhook the Powerstoke. He asks me what I am doing and I tell him " that little tunabox you drive isnt worth me even firing the Stang up" and tell him to head for the staging lanes.....I pull up in the Powersroke,all 12,500 lbs of it and we stage up and go,I ran a 10.2 on him,beat his ***** by a truck length and pull back in my spot.His buddies were giving him MAJOR crap about getting smoked by a truck and a Diesel at that.I didnt have the heart to tell him it was a Diablo Diesel,it was way too much fun watching him slow burn....... Some guys just dont get it.
1989 Mustang LX: Converted to Carb.650 AED Holley DP,Weiand Stealth Intake,Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads,Hooker Super Comps, Ground Pounder Uppers and Lowers,Moroso Drag Springs,NEW COMP Xtreme Energy Cam and 1.6 RR. ,a few other goodies.*** New 1/4 times-12.50
1987 SC GT ( fast as hell)
2001 Powerstroke Tow Vehicle 1989 Coupe.

Sometimes when you cry,no one sees your tears..........
Sometimes when you are happy,no one sees your smile.........
But,FART just ONE time..........
JaxTheDJ is offline   Reply With Quote