MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2002, 08:56 AM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default Two 5.0's at the same time and turbo probe smack down.

On the way to pick up my girlfriend last night (in tha cobra) I slowly pass a parking lot full of rice, one of the ricers in a turbo probe throws me a rev. I thought to myself (since my girlfriend wont let me street race this could be the only action I get all night)...So I pull into the lot and ask the guy (you wanna race or what).....He said yeah but from a roll so my turbo can spool up....Of course I said sure thing. We went from a 30mph roll and I smoked his @ss by at least 12 cars to 100mph. What a joke.

Later that night when we were cruising the drag, all kinds of cars were trying to race me, but I knew if I raced she would get pissed. It was killing me .......It was getting late and I was ready to head home. I stopped at a red light and all of the sudden I had a 5.0 on my right and a 5.0 on my left revving like crazy. To my surprise she looked at me and said "Go ahead".........When the light turned green I spun pretty bad and both of the 5.0's had a 1/2 a car on me. I caught traction on the 2nd gear shift and started pulling ahead. about half way through 3rd I had a couple cars on them. at the next light they both gave me a thumbs up and said nice car.

My girlfriend was as pumped as I was

I love the mustang community, we all respect eachother and we all love to race

Later,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote