MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2002, 10:49 AM   #61
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Hey SedanMan..

Do you wanna know how I know about the Advertising part??? Maybe because I have a degree in it, and have worked in the field before. I think it might of been you whom brought up education before in an arguement with me...??? Was it? I have a few degrees here and there, thats just one of them.

As for getting sponsor's There are a few guys at work who race locally, and its the same game, just bigger dogs playing when it comes to the proffessionals.

Now a little more on the joking side. Yeah man, I only impressed one of them with my Mad Fly Supernatural Driving Skills. Guess what....Serouisly..Its was the Girl that drove the 2001 Trans Am WS-6 also. Ha.
Old 05-23-2002, 11:11 AM   #62
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Damn I like the chevy vs ford challenge.

After I put my car back together maybe you can find someone for me.

In the 11.9-13.5 ET range.

I only race at the track.
Old 05-23-2002, 11:20 AM   #63
KillerStang
Registered Member

damn man you are an a**hole. why dont u shut the ****** up? your talkin mad **** but it is about everyone else, in my opinion your digging yourself into a hole and looking real stupid while you do it. you are a real LS-1 humper, why arnt u on an LS-1 site doing the brown nosing youe doing here?. you keep talking ur s**t about how good those guys are know, all its telling me is you really f**king blow chunks yourself. why dont you shut up and let them race if they are gonna race. i dont hear you putting down 100 bucks on a race, does that mean you suck at driving and know the outcome will be you in the rearview mirrior?. you are talking s**t about him posting alot, what the ****** are you doing? the majority of the posts are your stupid a** coments about what other people say. those might have been funny back in 6th grade, maybe should grow up a little bit. just take a couple steps back an let them do what they are gonna do, if that means race for 100 bucks or just race for to see who wins. you dont have any business in it cause guess what? you arnt in the race. so back off
Old 05-23-2002, 11:30 AM   #64
KillerStang
Registered Member

last post was to sedanman, i forgot to add a the name.
Old 05-23-2002, 05:08 PM   #65
Rev
Registered Member

I wonder how many actual races could be run in the time it takes to read this thread?

My bet is Unit's car might still look stock after it goes back together .........................

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Old 05-23-2002, 10:14 PM   #66
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
I wonder how many actual races could be run in the time it takes to read this thread?
Rev
the answer? NONE! why? i give you 2 reasons. 1 they will STILL be bickering or 2, the cops ALREADY KNOW about it!

good luck to the both of you if it ever happens! if i were to bet, i would go with the guy who is less cocky. talk is cheap! lets go people!
Old 05-24-2002, 12:45 AM   #67
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KillerStang
your talkin mad **** but it is about everyone else
Are you in 5th or 6th grade?

Quote:
you are a real LS-1 humper, why arnt u on an LS-1 site doing the brown nosing youe doing here?. you keep talking ur s**t about how good those guys are know
No I post LS1 kills on the LS1 page

Quote:
i dont hear you putting down 100 bucks on a race, does that mean you suck at driving and know the outcome will be you in the rearview mirrior?
My $100 is on the table if unit wants it all he has to do is come get it!

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
Closed Thread