View Single Post
Old 05-22-2002, 10:00 PM   #46
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
If somebody has something to say to me, bring it. I have my email listed, it's been posted, and I have a PM box that's not full.

Your ugly and your mom dresses you funny

Quote:

I'm going to state this AGAIN. I'm sick and tired of all the LS1 humping in this forum. I'm sick and tired of seeing every single kill of an LS1 called BS by a bunch of guys, I'm tired of hearing how they cannot be beat, I'm tired of seeing obvious cases where the Mustang owner beat the LS1 because the Mustang was faster and then seeing a bunch of LS1 humpers say, well you just got lucky, or you should have raced to a real speed, or you just wait until I get my heads ported
Truth hurts dosn't it?

Quote:
I don't see the 87-88 5.0 5spd quoted as a 13.8 car here. Yet their have been those cars not even broken in run those times with no money in them at all, but every LS1 is a high 12/ low 13 car that traps 106-109
This from a guy who has never run on the track!

Quote:
While EZRIDN doesn't want to give any credit to anybody who owns a stock Mustang
He never said that after all HIS stang is near stock!

Quote:

Anybody thinks I like being an ******, you're wrong. Anybody who thinks I love the Mustang, I've driven it in near stock form to a ton of very impressive kills on the street, and I hate to see it dogged because other people haven't seen it at the track are correct
Stock 5L are slow sorry there I said it! In the late 80's and early 90's they were king, now they need work to run with the new generation of muscle cars.

Quote:
Anybody who thinks I'm just going to roll over while a bunch of people call BS and insult me is DEAD wrong
Yeah what would you do with all your spare time after all 4400 post!