MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2002, 05:01 PM   #11
Unit 5302
Registered Member

No, what he's saying is that all LS1's trap 113 with a filter and catback (even though most trap 106ish (don't know where I posted 103 ) and that all LS1's trap 106-109 bone stock, and that no LS1 can be beaten by any stock vehicle (save for one that is so blatently superior for speed that it's impossible to argue), and that no LS1 can have a bad driver, and that ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, who could possibly claim to have beaten an LS1 with a car that doesn't meet the "brutally faster than an LS1 in every test" requirement is not only dogging the LS1, but a liar, too.

Then he looks around for some way to pick a fight in a place where he comes off like an ignorant spaz monkey. I've so had it with this bullshit. Get the **** outta here if you can't read. Take that idiot sedanman with you. I know he likes it in the rear cause your penis is so damn small it doesn't hurt his tight ***.

Here in the land of reality, 4mph is a SIGNIFICANT improvement over stock. Especially on a car that's already trapping 109 (your own best case scenerio). So unless your filter and a cat back adds 50hp, proclaimed by the all powerful LS1 authorities to be insignificant mods (not lightly modded, moron), you are totally full of ****, or you ran at a broken track. I never claimed my GT is trapping 105 (which would also be way more than enough to run with 80% of the stock LS1's out there car vs car), which would be the equivelent of what you just did, nor did I EVER claim the LS1 is a pushover. I simply stated they are not the end all of performance. Sorry it got your little tweeter in a kink. Maybe next time you'll stay at home screwing your wife (the one with the gills) with your 2" dick, quit misquoting, and generally being a moron.

Have a nice day, idiot.