View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 11:58 PM   #1
5.0 Pony
Registered Member

Default V6 Stangs kickin some butt??

My buddy has a 95 v6 mustang with dual glasspack exhaust, sounds like a civic. Anyway, it seems like more and more people are playin around with v6 stangs. My mom has a 2000 v6 and it can haul some *****, nuttin like my car but i give it some credit. I love racing all the other kids and there integra's and sunfires and anything else anyone THINKS is a race car with my mom's car and kickin the crap out of them. I think it makes em feel even worse when i tell them its my mom's car, and my 5.0 would put it to shame. But for being a v6 the mustang has a lot of kick, the 2000 anyway. BAck to my friend's 95. It is completely stock, except for his beloved bosch platinum spark plugs and the dual exhaust. The car looks awesome, with the 3 in tips and the 2001 Gt wing on the back. It just doesn't impress me in the speed category. Which v6's arent meant to do,, but i mean come on. I have a 79 fullsive bronco with a 400 in it that blows the doors off of his stang. And the Bronc is pullin 33x12.50's. Maybe the 9 inch rear and 4.10's help out. . Anyways, more and more v6 mustangs are popping up, with kenne bell and other aftermarket companies getting their backs. The v8's have no problems with them, but i think that the ricer's better watch their backs. Its pretty embarrassing to get wasted by a v6 stang, and then have to realize that that is only a taste of Mustang HP. Anyway, i think it is just Ford's in general, put the ricer's away anyway you can! Don't play with them, that's not nice, put them in the dust, make them garage their car and think twice about showing up with it in public.
-9mm FMS Spark Plug Wires
-Hedmann Headers 2.5" O/R H-Pipe
-Flowmaster 40 series 2.5" Catback
5.0 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote