MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-20-2002, 09:34 AM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Thumbs up Went for a ride in 2 blown stangs!!

Well, I was in a vette on Wednesday, yesterday I was in Armando's (aka ThePhantom) blown 00 GT and today I rode in Scott's (Rebel79) blown Cobra.

All I can say is: "holy ****"

Phantom's blown GT felt a bit more torquey, but Scott's Cobra seemed to be a little quicker overall. In either case, both car's would surely hand my car it's butt, so that's cool.

This was probably the WORST weekend to be in these rides, cause I'm getting my gears, chip and intake in tomorrow, so now when I pick my car up, it's gonna be like, "Is this it??" LOL

Oh well, I thank both guys for the opportunity to be reminded how slow my car is. No, seriously, it's good to ride in a stang like that once in awhile to keep you motivated to keep modding. Both cars are unbelievable, and hopefully someday I can have a similar ride. Blown stangs are SWEET!!!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 12:35 AM   #2
stanger8172
Registered Member

Talking

I know what you mean! I got to take out a customer's 2001 Lightning and it was a liiiiitle hard to come back with it! I practically had to keep a towel under my face while I was driving it!
'91 LX convertible , T-5, Centerforce Dual Friction, MSD Blaster Coil, FR 9MM wires, 13* timing, 1.6rr, ported/polished/milled stock heads, 1.94/1.60 stainless valves, March Performance Pulleys, K&N panel, 1"spacer, BBK shorties, 2 1/2" off road H, Summit 2 1/2" catback
stanger8172 is offline   Reply With Quote