View Single Post
Old 03-26-2002, 05:24 AM   #1
Import Slayer
Registered Member

Angry veiws on imports

in case anyone cares, these are my tales of woe in dealing with imports. I found myself my dream car, a 89 mustang lx 5 spd owned by an old lady who was selling it cuz she couldnt shift it because she had artheritis. on one of the first days i had it i was cruising around my hometown, and noticed a 4 door white civic drive by me at mach 10 through a residential area. later, through a friend i heard he was bragging about how he waxed this 5 liter in his civic??????? its a small town. my good friend has a 90??toyota mr2 supercharged and hes got it done up it really is a fast car and the fastest in town and he is a god. we went down to the river and i blew his ******* doors so far the **** off he didnt knwo what hit him. anyhow it was no hard feelings, and somehow word leaked out to his faithful followers that i was fast and i couldnt even drive to work without some little car be it a v tech or a 2.0 cavalier trying to test his luck against me. low and behold these little fucks all start saying they beat me or were right beside me or this and that??? i had some ****** ina godamn CRX saying he beat me?????????AND I WAS IN A STOCK, YES A STOCK NEON THAT BEAT HIM!!!!!!!! and for the record this is a totally stock engine with the only thing that didnt come from factory being some bosch plugs the old crones husband installed, how he didnt thread the hole i dont know. anyhow, i was in about 20 races and lost 2...one too a rich boy in a twin turbo v6 stealth, and to a Z06 corvette. anywho just thought id blow off some steam hehe andthis board rules.

89 5 speed LX 5.0 - off road h pipe, B&M short throw, 13* timing, blue bottle glasspacks, removed air silencer, accel super stock 8mm, bosch platinum 4's, no times
Import Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote