View Single Post
Old 05-23-2002, 07:14 AM   #6
lcvette
Registered Member

Hey guys thanks for the responses.. I'm not looking for a race in particular however I rarely walk away from one unless its obviously pointless.. I build LS1', LT1's, LT4's, L98's and 5.0 and 4.6's alike. 3 of my vettes, 2 LT4's and one 95 LT1 are built fairly stout.. they go 11's on motor and with some squeeze dip mid and low 10's.. the new solid roller LT4 vette should see some 9's on a 150 shot.. but I highly doubt it will see the juice more then once. I never spray on the streets.. way to dangerous.. these cars trap in the mid 120's on motor.. with spray they are mid to high 130's a little two fast for my tastes on a 2 lane with another car beside me. all my cars run fatory heads which i port, and are still stock bottom ended.. basicaslly just carefully picked bolt ons and heads work and proper cam selection. I usually try and make it to Jacksonville and Fayetteville drag strips with an occasional rockingham trip when the events are in swing.. Perhaps some of you race there? Would be great to meet up.. we generally bring a large vette following where we go but are all friendly and are not going to the track to start get into any tiffs with anyone.. we just like to go fast like the next guy.. anyways hope to see some of ya.. tell me about your cars!

Best Regards,
Chris
CC Performance Engineering