View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 01:28 PM   #29
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Ok, I wasn't going to type this, but it keeps nawing at me. The 9 people that e-mailed Aquaman. Why didn't you just tell Unit to his face????? What are you scared of? My God. I talk to Unit and while we don't always agree with him, I will tell him when I don't agree with him. Yes, I will admit sometimes he's a royal ***, but I'm not scared to tell him so. He know's my views on the LS-1 kills. There are just too many possable variables that could have happened to deturman why Unit won. He SHOULD have gotten beat, but he didn't. So what, I've out run a 89 GT 5-speed TWICE in a row at the track.

Aquaman, yes if I beat a Z-06 because he drives like ****, then YES it is a win. He may royaly kick my *** the next time we race, but we will still be 1-1. I don't go, "well golly he SHOULD have beaten me, so I guess I can't count that race." Then I guess Mercuy can't count all those races he's won against LS-1's.

Look no one's ever gonna agree on this thread, so please just let it die. Nothing but more and more flames will come from this thread. So just LET IT GO!!!

1998 HD Electra Elide