View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 07:33 PM   #26
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Question

What the .....?!? GP6T, a gutted X pipe is one with cats, that have been "poked" clean of their insides.

I would like to slam you and tell you what an AZZ you are, but we all know that. And by we I mean the readers and such that have spent our whole lives racing and building cars. I know it may seem unreal to you, and until you go to the track and watch some of the guys running, shut up. Please.
96snake, not to flame you or anything, but are you sure you are in the 12's? I mean, that's great if you are, but it does seem a bit far fetched. My best run of 13.4 was with DR's, bumped timing to 14*, Mac cold air intake, 3.73's, Pro 5.0 shifter(replaced it with a Steeda) stock clutch(replaced it with a King Cobra, not that it really makes a difference), ripping out the passenger seat, underdrives, and great driving(if I may say so). Granted you may have a better suspension setup than me, and that may make up for some of it, but come on, 12's? Really?
More power to you bro!

------------------
The Black Mamba 11.2@124
94 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph