View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 04:52 PM   #3
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Smile Re: volkswagen gti vs. mustang gtr

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
...it was a pretty lame run and barely worth mention, but as you all know, it is pretty fun to show a cocky guy a thing or two.

please no hypothical v8 stangs will smoke me, because 1) i am happy with the platform i have chosen, it serves me well, and i know its capabilities 2) it isn't really relevant this this post or "run"

thank you, have a nice day
LOL! Hey, screw them, you have the right to post here just like anyone else, no apologies/disclaimers needed (but yeah, I know what you mean).

...Mustang GTR Oh brother, I guess it's whatever one gets a kick out of, but snotty, cocky little idiot, ignorant boys driving their birthday presents on the road just seem to irritate me. There's no way that I could bear to do that to any stang. Poor stang.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever taken your car to the track? If so, what times do you run? If not, what times do you think your car'll run? Just wondering.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote