MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-18-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Angry Volkswagon what??

This is a pretty crappy race story, but one for the true rice hater. Last night I was cruising around running some bad gas out of my car (think i had a bad batch) and I am on York rd, a 2 laner in MD. I decide to switch lanes in front of this VW something. Was a Jetta or something. As I go he jumped up beside me. I look over and he falls back and does it again when I go. SO I proceed to follow him. Followed for about two miles when I get him at a light. He sets for a second then makes a left to a gas station. I pull up, go around the corner and into the other entrance. He must have been thinking I was gonna hand him his *** (A few years ago I would have), but I was just screwing with him. So I pull into the slot behind him, get out and throw some more gas in waiting for him to get out. He does, and it's this little scrawny 18 or 19 year old. I say "Hey, you wanna run or something?!". He said "What". I say it again and he says "No, not me." I said "Sure looked like you wanted to back there!" He goes, ready for this,....."Oh, I was just testing my new transmission." I started laughing. This car was brand new. I go "Alright. But I'm watching for you." He said ok then asked the typical "What mods you got?"
I should have got in his face, for old times sake, and pretended like I was really pissed he kept cutting me off. Oh well.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
cobrayankee is offline   Reply With Quote