View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 04:27 AM   #4
RedCobra/95
Registered Member

Unhappy Washington Races

Man there is a lot of imports in Seattle. But when it comes to racing around here in Seattle. There isn't crap that I know of, only at the new SIR track, which I don't know the name of yet. Thats where I go to really race when they have the American cars versues imports or all Ford day. I just get harrassed by imports and there kazoo sounding 4" tail pipes at street lights when its raining, reving there engine to get me to race or the occassional fly bye. ( Ya, I'm going to race while its pouring rain, uh sure!! You'll most likely win, cause I'll be spinning the tires and I'm NOT that stupid to race in the rain) Plus, I've been to a few Illegal import racing stuff at Ikea in Renton, but not anymore the cops have been really cracking down on street racing around seattle. I haven't heard of any new spots. Sorry! FireMan if you ever need to do some mods let me know. I have a few guys I know who specialize in performance upgrades, they work for the Ford dealership in Federal Way.
My so called Mods are: 30lbs Injectors, 80mm Pro-M, E303 cam, Aeromotive Adj. Fuel Regulator, ElderBrock Performer Alumi. Heads w/Locwire Gaskets, Alumi. Radiator, Alumi. Drive shaft, Mac LongTube headers, Bassani X-pipe w/cats, Bassani Quiet thunder mufflers. Steeda sport springs, KYB struts and shocks. Mac fenderwell induction system thing. Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter and 3.73 Gears.

Last edited by RedCobra/95; 03-15-2002 at 05:00 AM..
RedCobra/95 is offline   Reply With Quote