MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-28-2002, 03:43 AM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default way too much fun for 1 night

Today we had a bachelor party for one of my best friends from high school. First we went to hooters and we had the hottest waitress in the world. She was perfect! Then we hit up the strip club. I have only been to one strip club in my life and that was in Mexico and the dirtiest place I have ever been. A couple of my other friends had never been either so it was a lot of fun. We found the two hottest girls there and bought a nice little stage dance with him and them. He loved it!! At the end of the night he was puking his guts out, but I think it was worth it.

I drive everyone home since I was one of the dd's, had five people in my convertible which isn't much fun. I take everyone home and I am driving back to my place when a Z28 pulls up beside me. It had an exhaust and a few stickers on it, but I couldn't tell what they said. I'm crusing in first gpoing about 15 and gun it and let off to let him know I'm game. We both slow down to about 10 or 15 and he takes off when he is already 1/2 a car ahead. I gun it and he is a full car ahead. I started to catch up at the end of first and then was gaining on him quick in second. Then I had to let off at around 60 because a minivan was in my way, I was about 2 feet in front of him when I let off. He kept goinng since there was no one in his lane. We pull up to the next stoplight on a perfect road to go, one way with three lanes. I hit it when it turns green and he didn't go and then turned off on the next road. I really wanted to go from a stop, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote