View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 12:21 AM   #5
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

91GT Turbo.

We had a Perf Red 99 (35th aniv special ed.) GT, a Perf Red 2000 GT, another Perf Red 2000 GT (Me) and Black 2001 Bullit, a 2001 Silver GT convertable, a 97 Cobra Convert, and a Laser Red 94 GT in the train. Does that sound like the train you saw pull in? We pulled in around 10:30-11:00 ish.

EZRDN.

I drive the living hell out of my car when I'm racing serouisly. I dont think my car is a freak, I just think there are alot of people out there that dont drive there cars to the cars fulliest ability. For example...How many LS-1's have ran at the Fayetteville Track broke into the 12's. One that was stock (Subframes and suspension werent), and he only did it once. Other than him they average 13.5's-13.6's.

I've lost 3 races in my 2000 GT, two of them were to LS-1's. One was to a 2000 GT Auto Vert (Dont Ask). Now, I dont think I have any kind of Racing SuperPowers either, I dont think Me, or my car is special (Well...My car is special to me, but thats about it). I dont Bull SHT, I dont over exagerate (Unless its to make some one laugh). If I get beat, I admit defeat, and do it gracefully, I may hate it, but I'm not a sore loser....Although I hate loosing.