View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 01:03 PM   #19
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 20LbsBoost
. That would be the occaisional stop at the car wash, 3000 mile oil change and regular stops for gas. It would be a car you'd put 12,000-15,000 miles a year on, pick up the kids from school, go to the mall, pick up mom at the airport 45 minutes away, go back and forth to work and sit in rush hour traffic and is (what you'd consider) quick at the stop-light-wars that would ensue in the mean time. That to me is your regular quick daily driver.

I run 12.5's in my car with no maintenace other then oil change and many many brake pads. I drive it year round and put about 40K a year on the vette's always have. sad thing is it's not supposed to be my daily driver my SHO is, and I intend to drive it but walk into the garage and see the Vette well. 40K a year is the result of that.

I use the same tires that came on the car, (RunFlats), change the oil every 3000 miles, get 30 mpg on long trips where I average 90mph and listen to any CD I want in A/C comfort. Thats a pretty good daily driver for my tastes. Oh and I can flip a switch anytime I want and run mid 11's not bad