View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 02:36 PM   #45
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Coupe50h
Ok smart guy, i wont defend the "peeon" but are you saying all mopar are junk? you mean performance, or reliability?

heh, the hemi wouldnt be exactly reliable with its high compression race intentions, what about the 383-440 bigblocks that could tear into a hemi just as well,(when built) and heard many stories about the ole 318 lasting over 200k miles.

so saying thats the only thing chrysler did good, is dumb, since you obviously dont know enough info to be knocking all mopar engines. The 2.4 probaly is crap, and i wouldnt own a 2.? liter anything, anyone makes.
well i have nothing against old mopars. that is when Chrysler knew how to build an engine. Yes, i do believe the best motor ever was the the Hemi. i dont know about the new Hemi, so therefor i cant say anything about it and also it is new to the market. give it time.

evidentally you dont work on Chryslers for a living. THEY ARE JUNK! regaurdless of how fast it is how fast it can be, most wont last without a major repair!

As for dumb, your the one defending it, but wont own a "2.? liter anything" because you believe bigger is better, dont you?

name one motor 1980 on up that Chrysler made that was good? can you? if so, the only one i can agree with you on is the FI 3.9 Dakota motor, the rest are junk!

Cant wait till he mentions the V10! that is the motor everyone can afford!