View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 01:12 AM   #39
fastang
Registered Member

Inferno, No the performance parts themselves arent under warranty but my point was that they will not void the warranty that you already have. So you 7 year 70,000 mile warranty will stand. And Im not basing my opinion on one magazine...Im basing it on four different ones getting the same results. Of course Mopar is basing the hp increases of their kits against the original rating of 215....what else are they going to do? If its rated at 215 but really putting 215 to the wheels after they de-tune it like you are so sure they will, thanthe kit should put down 275 at the wheels as well.
Sky, I know Merkur is by Ford and congratulations it sound sweet. Id' like to see it.
old car: 95GT, TFS T.W. heads, Holley Intake, B303 cam, FRPP 30lb injectors, Scorpion 1.6 rollers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, March Pulleys, MSD coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550 trans, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors. 190lph pump, BBK adj FPR.
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote