View Single Post
Old 03-27-2002, 02:49 PM   #14
FivepointOH
Registered Member

I'd have to say from personal experience that I wouldn't put either on my daily driver ever again. I had nittos on the car for about a year(probably about 10-12k miles) they where getting pretty worn but still had a little tread left. I was coming back from 6th street at 2am one night with a friend when it started raining, I slowed to about 50-55 on I-35... I was just cruising along when all of a sudden I hit a slick spot in the road... before I knew it and could do anything about it I did a 180 right into the wall on the freeway and ended up facing traffic stopped in the fast lane. Thank God that there wasn't any traffic next to me or directly behind me and the traffic a ways behind me saw my headlights and slowed down. My car still has a dent in the side and the bumper cover is smashed up from that incident.... be real careful driving on dr's in the rain if you get them.
92 AOD GT, K&N, ram air, pulleys, 2 ch. flowmasters, 4:10's, shift kit, 1 5/8 mac longtubes and offroad hpipe 14.249 @ 97.34

Lakewood 90/10's and 50/50's
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote