MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-11-2001, 02:01 AM   #1
teal93LX
Registered Member

Talking what a fun night,,

man, i dont get too many races, so i take what i can get..and tonight everyone wanted to have a go..
1. pullled up to a light next to an rx7..it was the body style that preceeded the last body style (i dont know rx7's and the diff generations) either way it a dual exhaust that was aftermarket and i dont know what else. (ricer, they dont talk just rev i guess) ..so we ran to about 80 and i had him by about 3 or 4 cars..
2. pulled up to a light and i see in the two lanes on either side a set and a single headlight coming up quick ( so i figure sport bike vs import ) so they both pull up to the light on either side..it was an izusu i- mark(he he he) and a harley on the other..well, sh!t if they wanna go i'll go, i wanna stomp the gas no matter who is beside me..no need to mention the imark..but i got the harley by about 3 cars..i guess the sport bikes are the ones to watch not the harleys..
3. was on the expressway (2 lane) going home @ 1 am..and i was cruising around 80, went by a 85 stang gt vert..well as soon as i passed him, he came right up on me so i figure it's go time...
so we both slow to about 45..and hit it..we got to about 110 and he had me by about 1 or 2 cars..we did it several times with the same results. his car ******* ran..didnt have a chance to hear what he had (ahrd to hear on the freeway @ 50mph plus..he he) but we both yelled good run, nice ride compliments to each other and the honk and wave when we made our exit..

i love to ******* race and i never mind losing to another stang..but do you see the trend? the srang guy was cool, the others were not..i have found this to be true in the past as well..i guess its the mustang owner bond or something, or are stang owners just better people??
lmfao..
god i love going fast..especially when its vs someone else..what a blast

------------------
stock aod (only mod is the .38 with hollows on the passenger seat for the jackers) waiting for relatives to die for money for mods...
teal93LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 02:30 AM   #2
Fostang
Registered Member

you have fat *** negative energy coming off you lol its all good .38 ehhh I gotta carry a .45 but thats besides the point ford lovers seem to be very flexable people..everyone driving something else are just plain arrogant. The ricers call my car a pile of detriot crap the chevy guys give me a thumbs down and all I do is line them up punch it and watch them eat my exhaust fumes to this day I have never lost
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 02:39 AM   #3
teal93LX
Registered Member

he he..i got a .45 too, but it's a full size sig-sauer
the .38 is my carry piece, the .45 is the "you better not break in my house" piece

btw, you're not the first to tell me of my bad attitude...lmfao

------------------
stock aod (only mod is the .38 with hollows on the passenger seat for the jackers) waiting for relatives to die for money for mods...
Old 02-11-2001, 02:58 AM   #4
StreetStang37
Registered Member

I think most mustang owners dont mind a race and losing, atleast most don't. I had a race last week and he lost to me by 1 1/2 cars from a stop. I asked him what he had and he pulled over. Me, not being very big, made sure we were in a well lighted area. We stoped at a 7/11 and he opened the hood. He had an auto with a 2500 tq converter and a cold air kit. Even though he was like 30 and me 18, he didn't seem to know too much, although I too have soo much to learn, so I had to dumb it down some when I talked to him. He was cool. I would have beaten him by more if I could shift into second quicker (takes 3/4 - full second), bad synchro.

------------------
1993 Mustang GT - March Ram Air & Pullies, K&N, C&L 73mm MAF, Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2 in. mendrel bent cat back, High Flow H-Pipe, Pro 5.0 Shifter
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 10:16 AM   #5
SaleenGTS
RICE taste like Chicken

Good runs...

Yeah Harleys usually live up to their name....HOGS. They aren't all that fast, but it does suprise me that you beat one that bad with a stock AOD...that .38 must add about 50 horse or so....j/k lol

------------------
Dustin
1993 Cobra #1926

Bassani Full lengths,Bassani short X-pipe, American thunder Cat back, 3.55's. More to come...
SaleenGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 02:33 PM   #6
teal93LX
Registered Member

which adds more hp?
stickers or firearms?
lmfao

------------------