MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-03-2001, 04:57 PM   #1
lx mike
Undescribable

Post what was he thinking?? (race)

coming home from work today and made the left turn onto the 4 lane road heading towards home. i was crusing around 55-60 when all of a sudden heard what sounded like a swarm of angry bee's and looked beside me to see a tiny red car with 4-5" fart pipe on it. car was coming up in my lane so i pulled up and got into his lane and kept on going while watching my mirror, well i guess he though a fart tip made his car fast and he was going to try the "infamous flyby". no chance at all, I dropped into 4th and romped all over him. he tried once more but then gave up and kept his distance after that.

------------------
Mike's LX
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 06:24 PM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Cool

I love how they try and do that all the time. I did the same thing with a white civic. He had a fart pipe and a shift light. He must have thought the shift light made his car even faster than the usual ricer. But he lost 2 rolling runs and missed on a fly by. We pulled up to a light and he quickly turned off at the last second, apparently he forgot his turn,

------------------
1995 Mustang GT
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2001, 06:24 PM   #3
Fostang
Registered Member

I had one of those try me out yesterday. It was so sad. I came to a stop because the light had changed and on the side of me is a honda civic 00' I know I know high 16 second car but he asked for it. I'm sitting their minding my own buisness when I hear a rev. I look over and I'm thinking no way this guy must be on some serious crack to try me out. But since I have had anyone really try me at a light I decided to go at. Holding the brake with my left foot and the other on the gas didn't even build rpms. Light changed green before he know it I was already across the intersection going at least 40 and thats when I looked behind me and saw he was bareley chirping into second a car lenght off the line I shut it down by that time and here he came flying by me after I had signaled the win. I made no attempt to stop him would have just been a waste of my time. We ended up going to the same parking lot.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 02:23 PM   #4
ALS85GT
Registered Member

Talking

you guys have to check out beaterz.com, it's full of funny ricer type cars. A very funny site.
ALS85GT is offline   Reply With Quote