View Single Post
Old 02-20-2002, 03:25 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default What's up with BMW's?

First let me remind everyone here that my GT got beat by a bone stock 99 M3. I might have won if I hadn't given the guy the jump, but it still would've been really close. Anyway,

My bud has an 01 Lexus GS430, the ones with 300hp. He is into cars, and has put on some sort of exhaust system and a cold air intake. Well, I run into this guy the other day and I mention that my car got smoked by a stock M3. He then tells me that his younger brother just bought a 01 BMW 330ci and kept saying how he could smoke Ryan's(my bud) GS. So Ryan tells me they go out to race, and they go from a dead stop. The BMW puts 2 cars on him up to 80. They take it to the freeway, and again, the BMW puts a quick 2 cars on him, and won't give in! What the heck? I gotta think Ryan's car is at least low 14's, and likely high 13's?!? How is this stock 330ci beating him. BTW, both cars are automatics! Is BMW underrating their cars or what?

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote