View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 11:50 PM   #1
91redlx50
Registered Member

Default Whats your best street racing story?

One sunday night My 2 friends and I (in my 91 LX 5.0,and 1 in a 88 GT and 1 in a 03 SER ) took a ride up to a street racing spot in
new york state at a shopping mall .On sunday nights it looks like
a giant car show . We wandered around the lot checing out the cars. Usually everyone leaves the lot and heads to the thruway.
Traffic gets stopped and they start racing down the thruway.Not that night though for some reason.We got bored and left. I led the way and we go through the first light which was green.The next turned red . I look over to my right and see a 01 gt 5speed with a cai and an exhaust and to his right a 00 celica gts with a cai and ricer exhaust (oh and it had a carbon fiber hood). We looked over at each other we knew what was going to happen next. the light turned green and I ended up pulling away from both of them fast . I left the gt behind by about 4 car lengths and the celica was 2 car lengths behind him . the race lasted about 3 lights(which were green) a little less than a 1/4 mile in the end he caught up to about 2 car lengths . We ended up having to stop at the red light. After all was done went back home to NJ
HOMEMADE CAI
FLOWMASTER CAT-BACK
Coming Soon:
T-5 conversion
UPR shifter
3.90 GEARS
Coming Later:
T-44 single turbo kit
T-56
91redlx50 is offline   Reply With Quote