MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-01-2002, 04:20 AM   #1
explicitone
Registered Member

Default whats your worst race expierence

mine is last week I was racing a camaro doing about 85 plus (stock spedo no clue of speed ) when a cab driver pulled out in front of me and I had to lock up the brakes and all most hit him (thank god I just did the brakes the night before......

________

Novi 2000
60' 1.46
1/4 10.67
mph 126.5
_________
explicitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 08:10 AM   #2
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Do you mean scariest or most embarassing? Cause I got both!

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 11:42 AM   #3
7up
Registered Member

My scariest moment was back in highschool when my buddy and me were coming back from Cheyenne in my 90' Supra turbo. THis neon comes flying up behind us on a two lane highway. So I decide to lose him. I went up to 110 and the guy and pulled away from the guy, but he caught up to me so I decided to lose him for good. I got the Supra up to 145 and my friend and I heard this loud bang from under the car like a wheel just fell off. We both freaked out and I slowed down real quick. I still don't know what the noise was, but going that fast it's not something you want to hear.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 12:08 PM   #4
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Scariest in a car: I wasn't driving, but my buddy and I were in his Z28 up at PSU. We were racing a Mustang GT. It was a really close race until we passed by a cop in a speed trap. The GT and my friend both slammed on the brakes, and the Z28 started to skid towards the GT. The driver had good presence of mind to speed up as we slid into his lane. The cop.... must have been eating a donut or something cause neither one of us got pulled over.

Scariest ever: On my motorcycle racing a Saleen. I won, but at the cost of hitting a huge bump at 120mph (didn't see it coming) and actually catching a little air (which seemed like an eternity). I put on the brakes (lightly) and actually started to skid off the road. I ended up in some parking lot. It's all kinda fuzzy though, happened too fast. I couldn't get back on the bike for three weeks after that.

Stupidest: In my old 94 Gt 5.0L. Civic pulled up, revved (as did I), then the light turned green. I stalled (don't have a clue, just happened) and this big rig behind me (who was not stopped at the light, but coming up fast behind me) slammed on this brakes and blasted his horn. The mild farting of the civic in the distance echoed in my head for days.

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 01:50 PM   #5
ponyexpress289
Registered Member

Default worst expierence

well me and this camino were racing on a residental area and i was in front of the piece chevy and almost almost hit a old man and a little girl tryn to cross the road i was skeered
ponyexpress289 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: