View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 12:08 PM   #4
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Scariest in a car: I wasn't driving, but my buddy and I were in his Z28 up at PSU. We were racing a Mustang GT. It was a really close race until we passed by a cop in a speed trap. The GT and my friend both slammed on the brakes, and the Z28 started to skid towards the GT. The driver had good presence of mind to speed up as we slid into his lane. The cop.... must have been eating a donut or something cause neither one of us got pulled over.

Scariest ever: On my motorcycle racing a Saleen. I won, but at the cost of hitting a huge bump at 120mph (didn't see it coming) and actually catching a little air (which seemed like an eternity). I put on the brakes (lightly) and actually started to skid off the road. I ended up in some parking lot. It's all kinda fuzzy though, happened too fast. I couldn't get back on the bike for three weeks after that.

Stupidest: In my old 94 Gt 5.0L. Civic pulled up, revved (as did I), then the light turned green. I stalled (don't have a clue, just happened) and this big rig behind me (who was not stopped at the light, but coming up fast behind me) slammed on this brakes and blasted his horn. The mild farting of the civic in the distance echoed in my head for days.

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote