MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-05-2004, 10:12 PM   #1
Amer
Registered Member

Default Where do i go to race ???

Hey ppl,
Im in London, Canada, and I dont know where I can take my mustang to race ! For now I race on the streets, but there's no real racers out there, and by the time you fly a few kms, they're all gone with the wind ! Its not like I have a crazy mustang, its only a V6, but I need some real competition. If there's something goin on SOMEWHERE would someone please let me know... or if there is an autocross or something. Thanks..would appreciate it and cant wait !
Old 05-07-2004, 04:19 PM   #2
GhOsT6_9
Registered Member

Yeah there's 2 tracks within 1 hr of you.

There's St.Thomas Dragway (www.stthomasdragway.com) and Grand Bend Motorplex (www.grandbendmotorplex.com)

Also since your in london check out the local Stang club, we're brand new and are always lookin for new members, London Area Mustang Club, www.lamc.ca . Join the forum aswell, its free and you'll be able to keep in the loop about any events, shows, cruz's and the like for the London area.

As for autocrossing, there are a couple events that take place in Woodstock (30 min east of london) every so often. I don't know the exact info but I believe there is some on the LAMC forum.
5.0L, T-5, 1969 351W heads, cut & welded stock plenum, F-303 cam, Mac 1 5/8 full length headers, Cat'd H-pipe, 3.73 gears, Underdrives, SSM lift bars, E-Fan, 3G Alt, Custom Chip, Autometer gauges, Weld Draglite wheels , M/T ET Street Radials

Best 1/4: 13.33@101.53MPH
GhOsT6_9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: