MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who would most like to race on this board (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=23342)

69fastback 05-13-2002 11:33 PM

Duece I don't really think you wanna race me in the 240z I was kidding about the inline 6 bit. It is actually a 428CJ r-code. That is why I mad the joke about all the other 69s on here having little 351s.:D Although it doesn't have any rod bareings right now so anywone would smoke me.

The Deuce 05-14-2002 01:00 AM

I'm the A**hole

69, I was kind of wondering why you said you had an I6 and you sig said CJ. Now I know I could take you (just don't put it back together;) ).
Since you have embarassed me, and are really running a Vmotor, so will I. I have a 1:7 power to weight ratio with my Interceptor, which happens to be a V4. I still think I could take you, unless you got something else up your sleeve.

#1 Pony 05-14-2002 10:18 AM

anyone, anything, anytime!!!!

Eric4Nitrous 05-14-2002 11:18 AM

So, who am I gonna race?? :)

joe4speed 05-14-2002 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RadicalGT
So, who am I gonna race?? :)
LOL John Force for starters!! LOL

Eric4Nitrous 05-14-2002 03:06 PM

Nah, he aint' got nothin for the Stang.lol I was thinking maybe you would step up..maybe on that crotch rocket of yours :) Don't be scared!!! lol

joe4speed 05-14-2002 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RadicalGT
Nah, he aint' got nothin for the Stang.lol I was thinking maybe you would step up..maybe on that crotch rocket of yours :) Don't be scared!!! lol
Oh **** I'd love to race, why not!! Even though you'd kick my ***, I'd race ya! Just to hear that thing fly by me in W.O.T.

Mustang92 05-15-2002 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lizard King
Man... it's to bad you guys live so far!!! It would be great to meet you guys, but I can't convince my wife to drive for 3-4 days to meet you, race, and then come back! :D

Any of you live NorthEast?

I'd love to race the 00 BlueGT (you know the one with the right wheel slightly of the ground when he launches) with my next mods ... just for the heck of it.

I'd like to take a coffee with Unit, and perhaps pointers on his new 01GT :D !

Mercury would be nice to meet to ... I am sure I forget a lot of you people, but anyways.

Do you ever make it to any of the Fun Ford Weekend events? If so I'll be attending them all this year since I'm tied for 3rd in points in Mod Motor.

Bill

Rice Hunter 05-15-2002 08:22 AM

96SNAKE

Hey man, I'd race you! I live semi near you. Haha, but I have to say, I have no track experience and have only opened up on Ricers and a few Z28's with my snake. I'm still hesitating on Camero SS's cause I think they have 325HP and I have 320HP (or something). I need to get better at my launches. I'm not saying I'd take ya, but d@mn, it'd be fun!

96SNAKE 05-15-2002 08:49 AM

Rice Hunter,

I live about an hour from you. I go through the Langhorne area, every now and then so we can definately let our cobras battle it out sometime. What year is your Cobra anyway? Also, I wouldn't fear any of the LS1's. They are very beatable!

Lance

Rice Hunter 05-15-2002 09:08 AM

That's good to hear about the LS1's! Haha, maybe it stems from my lack of experience. I have a 99 Cobra. It is supposed to be rated at 320HP, but I personally have never had it dyno'd. Oh yeah! I contacted TDC (Turbo Driven Concepts) about a system. It seems they make a system now for the 4.6L Cobra engine! I am thinking stage II. Haha, but what would someone do with a 550HP daily driver:p ? I'll find some weekend and drive around in the Langhorne area. Look for a Black 99 Cobra convertible with a tan top. If it looks like a blonde 12 year old is driving it, haha, it's me. I have been told I look very young:o . I still get carded for rated R movies!!!! Ugh oh well.

Scott

96SNAKE 05-15-2002 09:15 AM

I'll shoot you an e-mail when I'm heading in that direction. By the way, nice color choice on the car. I happen to be a big fan of that combo. Maybe I'm a little biased.. :D

Rice Hunter 05-15-2002 09:23 AM

Thanks! I was hunting for a Cobra like this for a year or so. Found a good deal on it, couldn't have been happier! Yeah, definately email me, but use this one. Scott.S.Lang@gsk.com I check it every Monday through Friday all day long. (Ok back to work, boss is coming;) )

Dark Knight 05-15-2002 03:09 PM

I'll race anyone... as long as they leave the DR's and slicks at home.. hahhaha... 'specially now that I have the 4.30 gears... :D

ricekilla 05-19-2002 07:11 PM

damn, i lost this popularity contest. thanks for mentioning me ***$holes:}. i'd run anyone except the dude with the billy glidden built engine, unless he retarded his timing 2 deg BTDC.......

2001 WS6 TA 05-22-2002 07:27 PM

HMMMMM let me think, how about everybody....