View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 02:25 PM   #37
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302

Yeah, the 103.8 was only with 30k on the tuneup, missing at low rpms, hot after an hour of driving, with stock timing a clogged filter, and extra weight in it.
I like the excuses did a ricer teach them to you? It's not my fault you don't take care of your car.

Quote:

Best case scenerio, 101mph, worst 100mph under those conditions. Jeez, lemme think, will a car that's setup to run go faster than when it's not?
yeah better go pull all your seats and gut your interior ricer! When I run my car at the track I just let the air out of the tires (DR's).

Quote:

If you honestly think cars run the same on chopped up country roads as the do on a racetrack you're just a ricer.
Well take it to the track or find a better street.

Quote:

When did I bring Vette's into the equation? LOL. Yep, it's a Vette.
Vettes and Z's run about the same, just ask everyone at corvetteforum.com yeah you know alot about cars, hell the camaro's alot of the time dyno more than the C5's!

Quote:

Not only is it a Vette, but it also now has exhaust.
Exhuast on a vette (catback) is like a cat back on a fox mustang its all sound no real performance improvement.

Quote:

So now we have a Vette (when it would have been implied to be a Fbod) and it has more than the CAI. Can you tell anything like it is?
When it ran those times it only had the CAI the catback was just installed.

Quote:

Why don't you buy a Civic, you're better cut out to be a ricer.
No ricers think a stock (or near stock 5L) can run with a car with a 100 more hp from the factory.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote