MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2001, 03:37 AM   #1
fastang
Registered Member

Post WHOLLY $HIT!!......FLAMES!!

Whatsup guys? Its been a while since I posted a kill here so I got an odd but good one for ya.
Im just getting on the freeway, moving over a lane or two when I see a set of headlights coming up FAST behind me (around 110 mph). So I move out of my lane and let him pass only to find out its a Mercedes. Im bored so I start to gradualy acellerate and catch up to the mercedes when I see another set of lights behind me that looks like a Nissan 280Z. The Mercedes slows down and joins the regular traffic but this damn 280 is RIGHT on my *** . So I go in the carpool lane and get ahead only to get stuck behind some Vette going SLOW AS **** .
The 280Z pulls up right in front of me and starts shooting 10 inch FLAMES out his exhaust.....Im dumbfounded. He set there for 30 seconds straight shooting flames out his exhaust and then takes off while Im stuck in the carpool lane. So I wait and wait to get out and gun it to catch up to this guy.
After about 5 minutes of going 115 mph I find him and pass him up. I HAD to see if this thing was fast or not.
Sure enough he took the bait, dropped a gear and flew by me. I start to catch up and we both hit it.....I pull his *** pretty hard put a good car on him even though he had a good jump on me and was going faster than me when we started running. That thing was pretty quick though. Im sure it would have stomped a stock stang. He probably thought that my car was stock anyway. SOO he busts a flyby anyway but this time no flames. I think he has to push the clutch in first to do the flame deal.

------------------
95GT, TFS T.W. heads, Holley Intake, B303 cam, FRPP 30lb injectors, Scorpion 1.6 rollers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, March Pulleys, MSD coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550 trans, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors. 190lph pump, BBK adj FPR.
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote