View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 07:24 AM   #18
TruBluePony
Registered Member

Squid.....I would definetly buy one of them decals if you make it. How about this......instead of a spoon have the horse holding chopsticks.

OnMy3RDStang.....It is refreshing to see a young lady your age who is actually into real cars. I have a couple friends of mine your age that think that ricer crap is cool.
Those clowns are pretty stupid though.....on my way to the Busch race Saturday I was behind this riced out Acura Integra that I had already dusted on a 45 mph kickdown and from a stop a couple of weeks ago. So I'm driving behind him and getting on the highway and this retard(or eeexxxxxtttremly slow learner) starts reving his turd up and nails it as soon as he gets off the on ramp. So I punched it and swing beside him...gave him a What the ***** were you thinking look and waved bye-bye. Now he lives somewhere around me and the next time I see him I'm going to stop him and ask him what up with him and his fart mobile. I need to ask him how many times do I need to beat you before you learn dumbsh*t. Maybe he was practicing his MAdD PHaT DrIVINg SKiLLZ.
Post that website you were at...I might have to have some fun with them. If I'm lucky maybe some of them live around me.
TruBluePony is offline   Reply With Quote