MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-29-2001, 12:33 PM   #1
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Default Lost it - on a teacher

Well, I get off the bus, walk right to my locker.
My buddy is standing next to this locker and I'm talking to him and I swore a few times and I didn't notice the teacher behind me. He said I could do 15 pushups or go to the office. I declined both invitations and said I'm not technically in school yet since homeroom had not yet occured. He said that I was and then I said 'I'm not doing either'.

I had a little disagreement with his wife about a month and a half ago. I told her to shut up because she called me a liar in front of the class (in a really snotty voice). Well, he started walking away and said maybe you can come back next semester when you're gonna work.

Well, I lost it and yelled at him that he can go **** himself. He asked what I said and I repeated it. He then grabbed on to my arm and I said get your ******* hands off of me. I've had a really shitty semester and have done almost no work. I just started doing work in the last few days. I always thought that teachers were not supposed to discuss students with other teachers.

I'm so pissed off right now at myself for wut i did (even though he deserved it) but at him for making a comment like that. You guys probably don't understand why it pissed me off so much. I think I lost it because his wife and I don't get along at all and when he made that comment I knew it was because his wife was telling him ****.
I can't go back to school till my parents go into the office and talk to the VP.

Funny thing is that the VP didn't show that she was pissed off because we have been dealing with the problem with the other teacher and about me starting to do some of the work and then he makes a comment like that.

I think she also feels it was a mistake on his part and that it should not have been made and that I'm just frustrated with school.

BTW: I'm in grade 12

JAMES
Old 11-29-2001, 01:08 PM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

One thing I've about my temper is that it almost always gets me in trouble. Sounds like we both need to learn how to control it.

BTW I'm a senior too.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 02:11 PM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default I've lost it before at College and cussed out a teacher!

Tim C can verify this, he was in class with me.

Prior to Automotive, I had recieved a degree in Advertising Design/Fine Art. I had made Magazine ad layouts numerous times.

When I took up Automotive Technologies, I had to take a Computer Class. Computer Basics. Tim C was in it with me. Well, one of the projects of the week was to create like 13 mock magazine ads. He gave us a week to get them done, I had 11 done in the end of the first hour, when most people were still working on there first or second project.

My computer started locking up and doing funny things. I have a real short temper......Real short. I also needed a cigarette bad, REAL BAD. So, I grabbed my stuff and went to leave class a little early since I was so far ahead. I handed my projects in. I was HOT, I mean Extremely pissed about the computer.

My teacher (Whom talked like Mr Macke from South Park) asked where I was going, and that we still had an hour left of class.

Well to make it short, our voices started getting kinda raised, and the class stopped what they were doing and were starring at us. Mine my face was red, and my eye was twitching. I thought I was gonna loose it and deck him.

He said, "You dont understand son, you still have an hour of class left." Kinda loud and stern, even though he was a little obnoxouis guy.

My Reply came with a booming angry "NO, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. MY COMPUTER IS A F*CKING TURD. ITS LOCKING UP. What does it matter if I leave now, I have 11 of the 13 projects done anyway."

He went to say something, and I just threw my Sh!t Down and sayed, "Mark me abscent if you like, I've had enough with that computer for one day." I said it kinda growling like. Grabbed my stuff and left.

Me and Tim C had Auto-Transmission class later that day, and the other guys in class were all like "Dam Thimons, You kinda lost it back there didnt you."

Next day the teacher aplogized to me....TO ME... I should of apologized to him. I did later on and told him I'm the one that owed the apology for loosing my temper. We were cool from then on.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 02:12 PM   #4
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy

Rage:

All I can tell you is that actions have consequences.

If you can't deal with authority than it's going to be a tough life. A lot of us had to figure this out the hard way. Save yourself the grief.

Sometimes you just have to take some crap because not taking it is a lot more hassle, and usually long-term.
This sounds like one of those times.

Hope it works out O.K. for you.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 02:53 PM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Yeh Rage, I know what ya mean. I'm not a big fan of teachers at all. He shouldn't of grabbed your arm though. You can turn around and charge him with assualt. Well I know up here in Canada you can. But he is right you are in school started or not you gotta go by the rules, but he was wrong in several cases too. Some teachers are pricks, I always get the *** end of the stick with teachers cause I like to "complain" alot. I'm very opinated, like I don't put up with anyones crap, if you piss me off and not doing something fair you'll hear it from me first.
Your best thing is to appologize to the teacher for your actions, and make it look like your the good guy, and then take his actions from there.

Take it Easy,

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 04:27 PM   #6
90'5.0 Conv
Long time member in and out

Mr5.0 is right on with this one. I have a serious problem with things that turn personal but I'm aware of the consequences before I do any action. Sometimes you just got to play along. Anyone in the military can second that I'm sure!(about the same amount of BS as school, probably worse)!
Good Luck,
James
2 Ch Flowmasters

1/8th ET 9.04
90'5.0 Conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 04:37 PM   #7
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

A lot of highschool teachers are on a power trip. Ive never let them push me around either. yes you can get in trouble, but as long as you don't do anything wrong your fine. Once your parents talk to the VP it won't be an issue I don't think. Unless this is a private school?

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 06:13 PM   #8
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Default Aaaah so that's why they call him Rage.......

I've seriously been there b4 dude (when I was about 15 or 16)...Yelling at the very top of my voice. Did everything except hit him (teacher)...Suffered no consequences from it, but felt REALLY bad later on for doing it. He REALLY pissed me off, though, I just got to the point where I just snapped (we were arguing and then he grabbed my ******* arm!!!!!), totally went off on him in front of at least 20 people, both "adults" and peers. Things had been building up over the last few weeks and I TOTALLY unloaded everything on him and wouldn't shut up until I was finished, even though some of my own friends were telling me to "just let it go". That was the angriest I've ever been. We later apologized to each other.

Since then, I've trained myself that when it gets to the point where I'm about to explode, all of a sudden, I just start laughing. Lately, there isn't too much (people) that can get me angry, cause I guess I just don't give a crap.

I'm sure many othes have gone through the same thing. It is true that controlling your temper separates you from the common animal and saves you extra trouble in the future.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body

Last edited by Fox Body; 11-29-2001 at 06:18 PM..
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 06:55 PM   #9
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I went off on a teacher pretty seriously once.

Senior year, Computer Applications 2. It was a lame *** course. I'd already had every single other computer course offered, so when I took computer apps 2, I was at least expecting to see something useful. God damn Macintosh's. Trying to spend the full semester in CLARISWORKS!!!!!! After doing the exact same assignment 20 times or so it really began ticking me off. It was a busywork class and not one of the applications we were working in would we ever use again.

One day she gives us another BS spreadsheet in clarisworks to populate and I straight up asked when we were going to learn something in the course? She didn't take kindly and tried to tell me where to put it, upon which she was severely lectured by me. It basically ended with her twitching and shaking she was so angry.

I was ticked off, and then I went back to loading games on the network pushing them through to other peoples computers in the lab, LOL. Everyday stuff ya know. All I had to do was hack a couple passwords and create a way to link the games through clarisworks. Not too hard, and thoroughly enjoyable to watch her hunt around the class looking for what was making that sound (monster in Sim City). HAHAHAHA.

I never swore at her, btw.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 07:35 PM   #10
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Yeah...I know how you feel.

The only time I can remember ever losing it with a teacher was with a band director I had back in high school.

This guy comes in like Hitler and starts pushing a bunch of crap on us right from the start. You see, it's a small town, and things have been done the same way for years. Not only that, this guy had some serious power trip issues and his assistant was even worse. He'd tell us we sucked and that we were going to bomb at competition...he told us that the day of competition. Real class act kinda guy.

Anyway, I really didn't have a single ounce of respect for the guy. One day he tells one of the guys in my section that if he doesn't have anything good to say to keep his mouth shut. Well, I just opened my mouth as wide as I could. He looks at me and says, "Nathan, I need to speak with you after class." I'm like, alright. Anyway, I go to his office after class and he comes in all serious and scowling and asks me, "Now Nathan, I could be mistaken, but it looked to me like you were mocking me out there." He was all set for me to deny it, so I told him, "No, you were right, I was mocking you."

It kinda set him back a little. He stumbled words around until he finally said something to the effect like...oh I guess I left myself open for that one.

Later in the semester, the whole class is acting up and goofing around and he says, "I just don't understand what your problem is." Up comes my hand...."Mr. Gibson, I think your whole problem is that none of us respect you. In fact, I lost any respect I had for you a long time back." Several other guys in class piped in...yeah...we don't respect you at all. Kinda ruined his power trip. He left after one semester.

I know that's not all that bad, but that's about as bad as I've gotten with teachers. Now my boss, on the other hand....well we've gotton close to blows once or twice...good thing we're friends

Anyway, I don't know why I'm typing all of this other than the fact that I'm bored....

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 08:59 PM   #11
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

the thing is i don't have aproblem at work when i get in **** but i had a problem today because of the fact he was picking on me for havinga disagreement with his wife in my chemistry class a while back....all the teachers in our school that are prim and proper catch u swearing they give u a look or say to stop...this guy was blatantly picking on me adn later in the day he said to my buddy that i was talking to early(who just happens to be my cousin and the teacher doesn't know that)was told by the teacher i told that i have a learning disability and a social problem and that is hould go to western( a school around here for problem children)
i guess when i went and saw the vp i was like a loose cannon
my vp told that to my mom and that she spoke very softly not to upset me
i laughed at this part and i expected to get bitched at when i went to the office and at that pint i was not in the mood and probably would have told her the same thing
my parents are gonna go in and talk to the vp and mention wut the teacher told my cousin and 1 of my friends and get it taken care of
Old 11-30-2001, 01:40 AM   #12
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Default You guys will probably laugh at this....

Some background info for you all: My girlfriend is on the volleyball team, the season's over now. So she was on the volleyball team. Her coach was a real prick. He was also my English Comp teacher. He thought he was all the girls' dad. He set very strict curfews for them every night, weekend or not. And he went out driving around town looking for girls who were not abiding by it. He also hated every guy who had a girlfriend on the team, including me. My girlfriend is a setter for the JV team, she's only a sophomore.

Well some stuff happened with me and my girlfriend getting in a pretty big fight so he thought he'd scream in her face and tell her about how much of a stupid b!tch she is and everything, and how I'm not worth anything and all I want from her is sex, blah, blah, blah. Well my girlfriend tells me about this, it's a Sunday afternoon. I call him up and tell him that he's a piece of sh!t and I want to talk to him in person. He says it can wait until school but it really couldn't. He hung up on me so I got in my Stang and rodded the piss out of it over to his house. I go to his front door and his wife answers and says that "Kim," that was his name, did not want to talk to me.

So he pussed out that time. Didn't talk to him that day. Monday morning I show up at school and go straight to his room. He's not there so I go to the office. There he is. I start raising my voice at him, and he says "Not here." because we were in front of everyone, principal, secretaries, kids, lots of people.

We end up getting into it bigtime and he ended up apologizing to me for what he said and he promised me he wouldn't ever say anything about me or anything other of the girls' boyfriends. I told him that if I heard anything like that again I was going straight to the schoolboard to get his butt outta here.

No problems for the rest of the season. The day after there season is over, a senior caption of the team admits to her mom that she had an affair with him. He was fired right away.

I laughed when I first found out....

Dang guys, I'm sorry that was so long.....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote