View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 10:59 PM   #8
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Obvouisly you do not undertand the meaning of the word speculate...do you know what that word means?? You have proven to me that your litterary skills are lacking...I speculate several possibilities as to what the Bullitt queer has done.

Did I ever say he absolutley had a turbo....Perhaps one should re-read my posts.
[/B]
You imply strongly that, that is what he had. Even so you would have a hard time running down a stock car like you claim.

Also, you are right one of the finest engineering schools takes idiots and honda hires idiots to work as engineers for them. I keep forgetting how dumb I am, sorry.

Quote:

Yes, go a head and post my Trap speed on other sites...More than likely there will be at least someone else I know that frequents them, and most of them were either there when I ran a total of 8 runs at the track, or saw the slips.
[/B]
Ok, then I will post it around and we can gauge the responses.

Quote:

Trying to impress me with the fact that you race in classes...Yawn....let me scratch myself now. That doesnt mean that you drive well...nor does that mean you know anything about cars....You personally might, but the facts you stated about you racing mean diddly squat.

[/B]
True, just giving some of my resume since you seem so hell bent on putting yours out.

Quote:

Hey, Everyone, if your car runs slower than 13's...Its slow..Accodring to Sedan man!
Slow, no, but its not fast either. In todays day and age when 13 second showroom cars are the norm with several running 12's a thirteen second street car is hardly impressive at the street races. Hell mine runs three seconds faster then that and I still feel far from a big dog.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote