MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2002, 11:09 AM   #1
sedanman
Registered Member

Default Z3 M gets smoked

I am on my way to the street scene on sat night and as I am driving thorugh town a Z3 conv. pulls up next to me at a red light I look over and it is a late 30's early 40's prepy guy with a hot girl in the passanger seat. As I look over he keeps creaping forward I look in my rearview mirror and my friend in his 91 GT (13.1 car) smilling. So I inch forward and he inches forward the light goes green and we roll out a few feet then he nails it, I just floor it and start smoking the tires slam second still smoking the dr's and I am flying by him like he pulled the e brake (still spinning the tires) then it hooks and I let off, my freind with the GT said there were posi marks across the intersection and about another 10 feet. After I let off he comes driving by in the BMW and would not even look over and his wife/Gf was giving him a dirty look LOL.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote