View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Cool 1000 posts on dial-up = long time!

No real point to this thread, just thought I'd put my 1000th post as a new thread instead of in someone else's thread. This way, it wastes EVEN more space

It doesn't seem like I've posted 1000 times already, I wish there was an option to where we can go back and see EVERY post we ever made, or thread that we started. I know we can see back to a certain time, but I wanna see what my VERY FIRST post was. It was probably some dumb question asking about changing oil or wiper blades

Actually I do know one of my first few posts was asking about the AOD to T-5 swap, which it took me about 2 years after that to finally do it, but I did it and without this site, there's no way I could have done it. I've learned so much more than I ever thought I would. I've also met some good friends on here, actually a good friend told me about the site and got me started here (302man), thanks Tim, by the way my car WILL eventually be faster than yours

To the ones who have helped me through all the problems I've had, I just want to say thank you. I feel as though I know you all even though most of you live atleast 3-4 states away.

ok, I'll stop taking up space now, see ya'll later