View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 04:31 PM   #9
67GTSCode
Registered Member

hehe like the rest of the other people. I can only give you the information on the year model which i have.. This happnes to be a 67 mustang (s-code).

In 1967 the mustang was made 3 inches wider to accomidate for the 390 engine. GT in 1967 was of course front wheel pwoer disc brakes and the gt stripes.

However if you were lucky enough to get an s-code.. then you would get a stronger and more stiff suspension. Of course the were many little extras you could also order. (eg power steering, bench front seet, ac, etc.) But the really only main difference in a gt was that they were all V8 and none were V6, FRONT disc brakes and rear drums, and the stripes.

Also take in mind that 67 mas the year of the first gt500 and all the options you could get with that. However i don't think that in 1967 that was the rarest car of the times. I know for a fact that a 1967 mustang gt(disc brakes) COUPE (not fastback) with a 390 (s-code) and 4 speed toploader were only limited to 1546... so if you were lucky enough to get a car with those options ur pretty special

: 1967 mustang gt s-code coupe with a 4 speed toploader, 3.50 posi gears , very hot!

ps.. i am only 16
67GTSCode is offline   Reply With Quote