MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-23-2001, 10:39 AM   #1
Shotgun28
Registered Member

Post $1000 left on taxes, options and advice.

$1000 left and another $1200 in August, for a total of $2,200. But was thinking to get some parts with the first amount and then more with the second amount, but if there was something that was worth it, I would wait until mid summer.

Well with my GT40 P heads, either way I will need new headers, either shorties $200 or long tube Mac's $269 w/o shipping
PA performance Alternator $200 powder coated.
Subrame connectors $69-129
190 or 255 fuel pump $150 (varies)
Cobra Intake upper and lower $399 (free shipping Summit)

That is close maybe slightly higher than my first $1000

Not getting a cam until my car is almost complete, custom cam.

Well what do you guys/gals think so far?
Sorry so long, but I figured might as well kick this board for a few posts, for some reason everyone is either on spring break, or have left this world, j/k

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S C & L 76 MAF sensor and 65mm Throttle body are on my want list, so maybe this check or the next one in august, can be mixed around.

------------------
91 LX Convertible Gray on Red B&M Shift improver kit,ASP red alum. underdrive pulleys, Richmond 3.73 gears, 1 5/8 Flowtech long tube Headers and off road h-pipe, Flowmaster 2-chamber cat-back with S.S exhaust, MSD 6A Ignition with coil,Cap and rotor, Taylor Pro wires, K&N 12" conical filter system, Jet stage 2 performance chip,GT40 P heads, looking at new exhaust, Lentech Street Terminator plus.
Shotgun28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 11:22 AM   #2
slowride90
Registered Member

It all sounds aight but I would go with the Long tube headers, little more pony power.

------------------
3:55s w/posi,Cold Air Induction,Mac headers,Hedderman Off-road H-pipe, MSD Ing.&wires, 65mm T.B. Hurst Short Throw Shifter,front sway bar removed,2 chamber flows,and pullys. Not to fast Not to Slow, Working on the fast part.
slowride90 is offline   Reply With Quote