MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   911 call for service? (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=31490)

mustangII460 11-22-2002 03:42 AM

911 call for service?

This beats everything for about the last six months or so......

Im sitting there and across the radio comes~~~

The manager of Burger King needing officers. So we show up.

I ask the manager whats up? She states that she has [repeatedly] asked her shift workers to [do their job] and they refuse to. WHAAA? She goes on about what each of their tasks are and long ago she told them to do it.

At this point I am looking for cameras, [this HAS to be a joke, right?] it wasn't.

The last thing she asked me was, "What can I do?" I looked her in the eye and told her to get a new manager, and I walked.

For some reason, I just could not seem to laugh. I think my laugher broke.

Sad.

jj_jonathon 11-22-2002 07:42 AM

oh geez...definetly need a new manager....calling 911 for "parents"? what a waste of your time....if she cant control the workers, she should fire them or herself, like you said...stupid people make the world go round....

1969Mach1 11-22-2002 09:58 AM

I would of busted out the gun and pistol whipped her.
Wait ya can't do that can you? lol :D How many officers showed up?

Stupid people shouldn't breed.....
§am.

mustangII460 11-22-2002 03:44 PM

Three officers showed up, we were expecting a drunk or some type [patron] disturbance. Boy were we wrong.

That next morning a mom called because her [ seven ] year old would not get ready for school. This is not a uncommon call. Anyway, I set this kid up to look at me and I said. " You need to get up and get ready for scool youg man." He says," Im not going and you can't make me!!!!!" 7 years old.

Eventually he went, I let him mess with the lights on the car etc, he dug that.

I used to think people were stupid. Instead I repeat in my head that people are doing the best with what they have, know etc. Just comes out to be sad sometimes, very sad.

joe4speed 11-22-2002 04:13 PM

Wow.... that's unreal....

lx5091 11-22-2002 05:43 PM

is sevier co a small town? or is it a city?

this is not cbring 11-22-2002 06:41 PM

that is really sad that people abuse emergency services like that

edit: and lx, Sevier is a county in east Tennessee.

mustangII460 11-23-2002 12:21 AM

As cbring says, Sevier County is north and east of Knoxville. Which is middle and east Tennessee. Sevierville is the city, wich is not very big.

Dolly Parton has a amusment park here. Pigeon Forge has alot of Rod Runs all summer, search Pigeon Forge and see. Gatlinburg is a big honeymoon spot and tourism trap aswell.

Sevier County is in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains. Its a cool place to vist. Lots of neat stuff here.

Come see us.

tireburner163 11-23-2002 12:52 AM

sound have told the kid "Now look little tommy, get you lazy butt up or I'm gonna haul you butt downtown and let you rott in a 6x8 cell for the next 20 years":)

Kids respond well to stuff like that.

mustangII460 11-23-2002 01:44 AM

I told a kid once that I knew Santa Claus. That I was going to tell him not to bring any toys to his house...........He burst like a water balloon. *NOTE TO SELF* Don't say that anymore.

tireburner163 11-23-2002 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mustangII460
I told a kid once that I knew Santa Claus. That I was going to tell him not to bring any toys to his house...........He burst like a water balloon. *NOTE TO SELF* Don't say that anymore.
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

1969Mach1 11-23-2002 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

lmao..... your going to hell man. lol Tellin' kids there isn't any Santa Clause. lol Show them this picture and say if they don't listen up there going to end up like Santa.

Peace,
§am.

mustangII460 11-24-2002 04:09 AM

OMG

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

digital3.3 11-24-2002 04:15 AM

ROTFLMAO, damn dude that is one ******* funny pic:D :D :D :D :D

mustangII460 11-24-2002 05:28 AM

I cant quit laughing at that pic....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thdrcat 11-24-2002 05:17 PM

wow. nice to know that EMS is not the only ones that get shitty calls.

we have a person here that likes to call 911 with back pain just so we will come to his house and turn his fat *** over in bed so he doesn't get bed sores.

about 3 months ago we started telling dispatch to respond by giving him the number of a home care agency (rent-a-nurses).

now he calls in with chest pain/ pain in his left side. (mock caridac call).......so we have to responded agian now. just to turn him over. sigh.

LayanRubr 11-24-2002 05:33 PM

LOL!!!

mustangII460 11-24-2002 07:52 PM

This a funny one, but also not uncommon.

Every now and then someone calls in on the non emergency line to ask, "Whats the phone number for 911." doh..

digital3.3 11-24-2002 10:20 PM

Quote:

This a funny one, but also not uncommon.

Every now and then someone calls in on the non emergency line to ask, "Whats the phone number for 911." doh..

i hope you are messing with us, thats unreal.:eek:

LayanRubr 11-24-2002 11:12 PM

Hey mustangII460, your icon reminds me from some old skool consol game I use to play when I was like 6. Vectrax or something like that, same idea as the icon?