View Single Post
Old 06-29-2001, 01:55 AM   #18
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Someone please explain to me what the difference between the Z-28 and SS is?...ram air? I heard it was the same basically...my impression is that GT goes with Z-28 as SS goes with Cobra but that ain't right huh? And I love how the Chevy is always underated..yea they have like 70 horsepower more than they say and the cobra is grossly overrated...talk is cheap charlie brown...so we need a reputable source to sort the crap out...someone have a really good friend with a camaro and own a new cobra do a test or somethin cus I don't trust the chevy or ford department heads farther than I can throw my 4000 pound lincoln. I was reading a big long post over on some corvette forum about how the Z06's are having oil consumption problems and voided warranties because their owners drove their cars on an official legal race course or drag strip.
Oh yea and Cobras have transmission made of crystal? How many passes down the strip and street had Lizard King taken his "GT" doing mid-high 13's?Don't see him complaining. It is very interesting to see how the big companies can mess with us. Lets find out the truth
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote