Thread: Air Force??
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 01:07 AM   #27
Shogun
Registered Member

Quote:
Shogun, We currently have 6 Air Force personnel working here on Camp Page in Korea. They work the contol tower. And I know for a fact that they get some sort of substandard living pay. Honestly whatever branch you serve in or served, be proud of that. 3 Days left in korea!!!
Relax folks, I thought we were just pokin fun.....Hey, 1989GT I don't doubt these guys are getting some kind of pay or other, AF tends to give money in place of cushy enviorments. As a of fact I at first thought of going with the Army "High school to flight school" program, but went to the AF instead. As for being proud to serve...well if your not, you shouldn't be in my miltary! Otherwise, why do you think we (branches) rag on one another? Because there is NO other military in the world worthy of it! Meaning, look at the best sports teams out there, you lovem or hatem, same with our military, having the most well trained, technologically advanced, fighting force on the planet getting psyched for the fight. Just as sports player do before a game. We dog one another to get fired up! Of course most of the time we don't mean what is said, it is just fun to get a rise out of someone from another branch. Dose that make sense? I hope so.. AIR FORCE!
Proud RHC member #99
1990 Mustang GT Trick Flow heads,F303,Mac cold air,FMS 65mm tb,73mm ma,FMS 1.6,GT-40 intake,MSD igintion,NOS Big Shot@150,Mac equal shorties,Mac h-pipe,American Thunder flows,Centerforce dual friction,TTC 3550,alm drive shaft, 3.73's, HPM subframes, k-member brace, strut tower brace.. amongst others.
Shogun is offline   Reply With Quote